Created and developed by intellectual property software experts with over a decade of experience in the field of IP management, IPfolio is based on collaboration and feedback from all sizes of enterprises, following a best practice implementation approach. It is built on Salesforce.com’s award-winning Force.com cloud platform, the proven choice for over 240,000 successful business applications.
Read more about the software features below, or contact us to receive a customized software demo and your 30-day free trial today!
- Intuitive and customizable dashboard options enable you to see the top-level perspective of your IP portfolio, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, inventions and brands. Filter by region, product, technology, or corporate division – as well as more granular information on inventions or projects you are currently working on.
- Preconfigured dashboards include Portfolio Development, Financials, Process, and Strategy. Combine existing elements and charts into your custom dashboards, or create entirely new ones in a visual drag-and-drop dashboard builder.
- Select from a wide range of pre-configured or customized reports that offer granular detail on areas such as portfolio, costs, processes and relationships. Filter by your personalized categories such as business units, products, geographical regions, etc.
- Compelling reports are possible with minimal data entry since IPfolio pulls extensive information on your own as well as third party portfolios from PTO databases.
Inventions and Patents
- Store and keep ongoing, semi-automatically updated records of all your inventions including the status of the associated patents.
- See at a glance the holistic picture of your inventions. Get a top level summary and specific detail on related Owners, Inventors, Milestone dates, Cited References, Costs, Tasks, Contracts and Documents.
Brands and Trademarks
- Analogous to managing inventions and patents, keep track of your brands and the trademark families that protect them domestically and internationally.
- Easily keep record of all contracts and agreements that are relevant to your IP activities or to your organization as a whole.
- Link NDA’s, joint development, licensing or other agreements to your IP assets to keep an overview of obligations and encumbrances, monitor compliance, and track costs and income.
- Maintain a full database of all relevant contacts and parties, both internal and external.
- Easily assign tasks, send and receive communication with full email functionality from the system directly to and from all parties.
- Link multiple parties to Inventions, Brands, IP Rights, Contracts and Costs.
- Effortlessly categorize everything according to your enterprise’s custom categorization or classification system.
- Record key information such as market attractiveness, market position, and strategic importance for each of your company’s major product lines, projects oo other applicable categories.
- Map and establish relations between your inventions, brands, contracts and products, including variables such as the relevance of an IP asset to a particular product or agreement.
- Identify gaps and possible over-protection across your portfolio.
Contact us today for a personalized demo to see how IPfolio’s product features will help improve your organization’s IP Management!